Today is a special day. My parents have been married for 40 years. My sister and I wanted to do something special for them, but they just didn't want any fuss. That is very much like them in the long run , however. So, if they are happy, so am I.
I've been reading lots and lots of blogs over the last year or so. Funny thing is, I randomly happened upon a particular blog via a website--I had never, ever read a blog before, but, that accidental exchange seemingly hooked me in. Hooked me in to reading, that is. I've been one of those folks commonly referred to in Blogville as a "lurker," That term, just gets me. It seems so, well, so negative.
I've wanted to get the nerve to join fully in the blogging experience by writing my own blog, and after much adoo, here it is!
I really love to express myself thru writing, and I hope this can be a medium for me to do just that. Thru my blog-reading I have seen such evidence of community out there in the blogosphere, and I hope to take part in that rather than just read about it.
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Welcome!
Post a Comment